Cookies are small files that remember and store your preferences while you browse on your own computer.
The information collected by cookies will be stored on a secure server owned by us or a third party with whom we have a data processing agreement.
If you want to use our website optimally, it is necessary to accept our cookies. This can be done in two ways: by accepting the cookie notification that you see on your first visit or by simply continuing to use our website.
If you do not want us to place cookies on your computer, you need to adjust your browser settings. You will then receive a warning before cookies are placed. You can also adjust your browser settings to refuse all cookies or only third-party cookies. Finally, you can delete cookies that have already been placed. Please note that you must adjust the settings separately for each browser and computer you use.
We may place cookies that:
• Are necessary for the functioning of the website
• Prevent data from being entered multiple times
• Improve the website based on performance
• Monitor website speed
• Register visit behavior
• Customize the website based on personal preferences
• Store personal information to enable relevant offers
• Display relevant advertisements on the internet
• Enable social media features
We value the protection of your privacy. Therefore, we have a Privacy Statement Privacy Statement that explains how we handle your (personal) data.